iLife

I arrived, I cried, I desired, I received, I admired, I smiled, I moved, I paused, I yawned, I smelled, I watched, I crawled, I talked, I frowned, I laughed, I kicked, I scratched, I touched, I held, I kissed, I sucked, I drank, I ate, I swallowed, I absorbed.

I abstained, I acceded, I accelerated, I accepted, I accessed, I acclaimed, I acclimatised, I accommodated, I accompanied, I accomplished, I accosted, I accredited, I accrued, I accumulated, I accused, I ached, I acquired, I acted, I activated, I adapted, I added, I addressed, I adhered, I adjusted, I adopted, I administered, I admitted, I admonished, I adored, I adorned, I advanced, I advised, I advocated, I affirmed, I affixed, I afflicted, I agreed, I aimed, I mailed, I texted, I emailed.

I pressed, I alighted, I aligned, I allocated, I alleviated, I allowed, I altered, I alternated, I amalgamated, I amassed, I amazed, I amended, I analysed, I angled, I animated, I answered, I anticipated, I annoyed, I annulled, I apologised, I appealed, I appeared, I appeased, I applauded, I appointed, I appreciated, I apprehended, I approached, I appropriated, I approved, I argued, I arranged, I ascended, I aspired, I assailed, I assembled, I asserted, I assessed, I assigned, I assisted, I associated, I assorted, I assured, I assimilated, I attached, I attained, I attempted.

I attended, I attested, I attracted, I attributed, I attuned, I auctioned, I authenticated, I authorised, I avoided, I awoke, I awarded, I axed, I babbled, I backed, I bagged, I banged, I banked, I banned, I bargained, I basked, I bathed, I beeped, I believed, I benefited, I bleached, I bleeped, I bleated, I blended, I blinked, I blocked, I bluffed, I blurted, I blushed, I boarded, I boasted, I boiled, I bolted, I bonded, I booed, I booked, I booted, I boosted, I bottled, I bounced, I bowed, I boxed, I braced, I braked, I branded, I breathed, I brewed, I bridged, I buckled, I burbled, I burped, I bypassed, I cackled, I calculated, I camped, I cancelled, I captured, I carried, I carved, I caught, I celebrated, I chanced, I cheated, I chewed, I chose, I claimed, I clapped, I cleaned, I clipped, I closed, I clucked, I collided.

I compared, I competed, I compiled, I completed, I composed, I compressed, I comprised, I compromised, I concealed, I conceded, I concentrated, I concocted, I condemned, I condensed, I conducted, I confessed, I confided, I confirmed, I conformed, I confronted, I conjured, I connected, I conquered, I consented, I conserved, I considered, I consigned, I consoled, I consolidated, I consorted, I conspired, I constructed, I construed, I consulted, I consumed, I contacted, I contained, I contemplated, I contended, I contested, I continued, I contributed.

I contrived, I controlled, I conversed, I conveyed, I convinced, I cooked, I combined, I coordinated, I coped, I copied, I corrected, I counted, I counteracted, I courted, I covered, I cranked, I crashed, I created, I criticised, I cruised, I crushed, I cuddled, I cultivated, I curled, I darted, I dashed, I dealt, I debated, I deceived, I declared, I declined, I decorated, I deducted, I defeated, I defended, I deliberated, I delivered, I demanded, I denoted, I denied, I departed, I depicted, I deposited, I derived, I desired, I desisted, I despised, I detached, I devised, I dug, planted, I dined, I directed, I disagreed, I discussed, I disliked, I distributed, I divided, I drove, I dragged, I drained, I drew, I dreamed, I drifted, I dribbled, I drilled, I drunk, I dusted, I earned, I economised, I employed, I endured, I entered, I exercised, I exhaled, I inhaled.

I expressed, I failed, I farmed, I fasted, I fended, I sang, I wrote, I fought, I flew, I followed, I fostered, I rang, I faxed, I fumbled, I stumbled, I gestured, I gloated, I gnawed, I gonged, I grated, I greeted, I craved, I grew, I fell, I grinned, I gyrated, I guessed, I guided, I hammered, I heard, I listened, I spoke, I talked, I joked, I spilled, I wiped, I washed, I dried, I loved, I hated, I helped, I hid, I hiccuped, I hobbled, I honked, I howled, I hurried, I identified, I ignored, I illiterated, I illuminated, I ill-advised, I illustrated, I imagined, I immigrated, I impersonated, I implemented, I implicated, I implied, I implored, I imposed, I impressed, I improved, I inclined, I included, I indulged, I indicated, I influenced, I informed.

I inhaled, I inherited, I inhibited, I initiated, I insisted, I inspected, I inspired, I instilled, I instructed, I interfered, I interpreted, I interrupted, I intervened, I interviewed, I introduced, I invested, I bit, I ran, I jumped, I hopped, I skipped, I rested, I asked, I quoted, moderated, I opted, I flaunted, I flexed, I abseiled, I abandoned, I aborted, I abolished, I called, I raved, I tried, I lied, I hired, I fired, I wired, I retired, I rewired, I inspired, I denied, I despised, I minimised, I criticized, I monopolised, I sliced, I diced.

I prized, I immobilized, I analyzed, I rationalised, I notified, I aligned, I yelled, I toiled, I mailed, I nailed, I dated, I moved, I danced, I laughed, I defied, I searched, I tied, I sailed, I filed, I challenged, I sided, I poised, I coined, I planted, I picked, I packed, I liked, l controlled, l started, l ended, l carried, l planned, l valued, l grilled, l estimated, l granted, l gained, l painted, l clothed, l landed, l fled, l traveled, l walked, l testified, l frowned, I researched,.

l sounded, l announced, l remarked, l sparked, l typed, l wailed, l settled, l rented, l shifted, l entered, l noted, l loved, l hated, l waddled, l paddled, l swapped, l umpired, l acted, l oiled, l named, l fetched, l united, l parted, l dented, l fended, l parked, l baked, l warned, l saved, l waved, l carried, l cared, l managed, l posted, l imitated, l quenched, l untied, l baffled, l volunteered, l chased.

l mended, l marked, l counted, l wedded, l harmed, l snared, l bathed, l marvelled, l ordered, l married, l sprained, l visualized, l formatted, l studied, l verified, l washed, l rectified, l justified, l wondered, l cycled, l dived, l jived, l mimed, l recalled, l polished, l clenched, l begged, l led, l dared, l hurried, l scurried, l flinched, l aimed, l sealed, l welded.

Copyright © 2008 Jesse Evans

**Still To Be Constructed**

1 comment:

http://www.rush-my-essay.com.au/ said...

You have a fabulous blog for learning English. It is perfect for the beginners as well as for advanced learners who want to enhance their English language skills and learning it as a second language.